Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hiatus

My apologies to any followers I may have, but my blog will be pretty quiet for awhile. My husband's passion is in an obscure area of academia and somehow he landed a job (in this economy nonetheless). As a bonus the move will bring us within 4 hours' travel from family, as opposed to the current 17. So, I sacrificed my amazing ::sob, sob:: job for the good of all. I'm looking forward to spending some quality snuggle time with my 2-year-old son.

I still hope to keep current with what's going on in library land, so I hopefully won't be completely absent. And if anyone has any job leads for west central Illinois, send them my way!  I'm also open to creating a multiple-author blog on storytimes, ideas and staying technologically fresh with kids.

No comments: