Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Storytime: Friends

Friendship storytime for preschoolers.


 Corduroy (40th Anniversary Edition)
Corduroy
by Don Freeman


Best Best Friends
Best Best Friends
by Margaret Chodos-Irvine


The Little Red Hen
The Little Red Hen
by Barry Downard


My Friend Rabbit
My Friend Rabbit
by Eric Rohmann


Yo! Yes? (Scholastic Bookshelf)
Yo! Yes?
by Chris Raschka


Songs...

Diez Amigos/ Ten Friends

I have one, two, three good friends
four, five, six good friends
seven, eight, nine good friends
ten good friends are we.

Uno, dos, tres amigos
quatro, cinco, seis amigos
siete, ocho, nueve amigos
diez amigos son.


Thumbkin

Where is Thumbkin? Where is Thumbkin?
Here I am! Here I am!
How are you today sir? Very well I thank you.
Run away. Run away.

Continue with "Pointer", "Tall Man", "Ring Man", "Baby", and "The Family".

No comments: